We hope you decide to study abroad with us! Make sure to consider the following items before moving forward:
- Meet with your study abroad advisor on campus to talk about course approval, initial paperwork needed for your university,
and financial aid options.
- Research courses you'd like to take abroad and bring those descriptions to your advisor for review and preapproval.
- Check ISA deadlines for the program you're applying to.
- Contact ISA if you have any questions!
Our phone number is (512) 480-8522. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Meet the Program Requirements
Check the individual eligibility requirements for your program on our website, as they vary per program. Contact ISA for any questions! Review the following requirements:
- GPA1 - Requirements range from 2.50 to 3.30.
- Foreign Language Proficiency, if applicable.
- Academic Classification (e.g. sophomore standing), if applicable.
Review ISA Due Dates & Policies
- ISA accepts applicants on a rolling basis. ISA recommends submitting your application as soon as possible and preferably
one to two months before the application due date See our Prices and Dates page for more information.
- Due dates do not necessarily coincide with student visa deadlines, and programs may or may not require a student visa.
Applicants are responsible for researching visa requirements.
- Please do not purchase any airfare until you are accepted and instructed by ISA to do so.
- Review the ISA cancellation policy here.
Complete the Online Application
- ONLINE APPLICATION - You will need to have the following information readily available:
- The Program City, Name and Program Code for the program(s) you are applying to
- Your passport number (if you currently have one)
- Your current cumulative GPA
- A credit or debit card for the $200 non-refundable deposit, which is applied towards your program balance
- PAPER APPLICATION - If you are unable to complete the online application,
you can download the complete ISA application. Print, complete, and mail ALL pages of the ISA application, official
transcript(s) and the $200 deposit to ISA.
Log in to the ISA Student Portal
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an initial email confirmation.
- You will also receive an email to log in to your ISA Student Portal with a username and password. Please allow up to 2-3 business days to receive this log-in email.
- Log in to your ISA Portal and review the Application Materials section.
- All ISA programs require submission of an ISA Application Supplement and Official Transcript from each institution attended. You will see any additional required materials in your ISA Portal.
Submit Your Application Materials
Follow the instructions through the ISA Portal to submit your application materials.
To mail in materials, send to the following address for ALL programs, with the exception of Australia or Internship Programs:
Attn: Your Program City (e.g. Rome)
1112 W. Ben White Blvd.
Austin, TX 78704
For Australia or Internship Programs, mail to:
Attn: Your Program City (e.g. Sydney)
12050 N. Pecos St., Suite 320
Westminster, CO 80234
You will be responsible for submitting all post-acceptance forms and payment through the portal by your program deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone at 512-480-8522, or by email at
1.For most ISA programs, students with a GPA that falls below the requirement can submit at least one academic letter
of recommendation and a letter of intent for consideration into the program.
The following ISA programs will NOT consider students whose GPA falls below their minimum requirement: Pompeu Fabra University and
the Autonomous University of Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain; the University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic; King's College
in London, England; Queen Mary, University of London in London, England; University of the South Pacific in Suva, Fiji; and Griffith University in Gold Coast, Australia.