ISA accepts students on a rolling basis so applications should be submitted as soon as possible. Check the application due date for the program of your choice and submit your application accordingly. Due to high enrollment, ISA recommends submitting applications at least one to two months before the application due date. Students will be required to submit completed paperwork from the student portal and full payment by their program's final forms and payment due date. Students who have not paid in full by the final forms and payment due date are subject to a late fee of $150.
See our Prices and Dates page to find out when your final forms and payment are due.
This policy applies to all cancellations, regardless of the reason. Your request to withdraw and receive a refund must be made in writing to ISA. The deposit is non-refundable once your application has been submitted. If your application is denied due to eligibility requirements, your deposit will be fully refunded. Alternative payment arrangements (financial aid, payment plans, etc.) do not exempt you from this policy.
- If you withdraw from the program on or before the original payment due date, you are liable for the $200 application deposit.
- If you withdraw 1-9 days after the original payment due date, you are liable for $750 plus costs incurred by ISA on your behalf.
- If you withdraw 10-20 days after the original payment due date, you are liable for $1,250 plus costs incurred by ISA on your behalf. Summer program participants are liable for $1,000 plus costs incurred by ISA on your behalf.
- If you withdraw 21 or more days after the original payment due date but prior to the final deadline for withdrawal, you are liable for $1,750 plus costs incurred by ISA on your behalf. Summer program participants are liable for $1,500 plus costs incurred by ISA on your behalf.
- The final deadline to withdraw from any ISA program is 14 days prior to the start date of the program. If you withdraw after this deadline, regardless of the reason for withdrawal, you are not eligible for any refund from ISA.
Signing and returning all documents in your student portal is your responsibility. If you fail to return the documents after repeated notification (email or call), you will be deemed withdrawn and will not be eligible for any refund.
Housing deposits and housing confirmation fees are non-refundable after the original payment due date.
If you change or defer to another ISA program after the payment due date but prior to the final deadline to withdraw, ISA will assess a $500 change fee plus costs incurred. Program changes are not permitted 1-14 days prior to the start of the program.
Prior to your official acceptance, please refrain from booking flights for your program. ISA reserves the right to adjust program dates to accommodate host university calendar changes, and is not responsible for airline fare or ticket change fees incurred by program participants.
Prices and dates are subject to change without notice.