Many of our university partners generously offer ISA students the opportunity to apply for university-specific scholarships, and ISA encourages students read more about the scholarships available and consider a program at one of these distinguished universities abroad.
As the scholarships are offered by ISA's host universities, they differ in terms of award amount, eligibility, deadline dates and refund method.
* supports ISA students with two $1,000 AUD awards each year.
* supports ISA students with three USD $1000 awards per year. One of the scholarships is specifically dedicated to students taking courses within the Arts, Education, and Law disciplines at Griffith University.
* supports ISA students with four $500 AUD awards per year.
* supports ISA students with a number of scholarships totalling $8,000 AUD per year. Bond also offers two $400 AUD book awards per year.
* supports ISA students with two $1,000 AUD awards each semester. La Trobe University also offers incoming study abroad students the chance to apply for and be awarded a $1,000 AUD ' ' scholarship.
* supports one ISA student with one $1,000 AUD award each semester.
Central Queensland University supports all ISA students with a $1,000 AUD scholarship upon acceptance to a CQU program. Please note: scholarships are awarded approximately one month after the program start date. No additional application is necessary.
The* offers several $1,000 awards to ISA students attending a semester abroad in the standard study abroad program or the study internship combo program.
* offers the Gina Rosko Memorial Scholarship in honor of a former study abroad student. One ISA student studying in the July term will be chosen to receive a full-tuition scholarship. Open to students studying at Macquarie University who have a minimum GPA of 3.5, have substantial financial need, and documented involvement in their university and community.
* supports ISA study abroad students with five $1,000 USD scholarships per semester.
* supports three ISA study abroad students with three $1,000 NZD awards each year.
The* supports ISA study abroad students with a total of NZ$20,000 each year. Awards will be given in $1,000 and $1,500 amounts.
* supports ISA students with two $300-500 NZD awards each year.
* supports ISA students with several scholarships each year.
* offers scholarships to the value of $2,000 USD per year allocating the awards in two seperate scholarships to ISA students.
* supports ISA study abroad students with two tuition waivers for the summer program.
* supports three ISA students each year with a $1,000 scholarship who demonstrate financial need and attend a public university. Contact ISA for more information.
The American College of Thessaloniki supports students with Academic Merit Scholarships. Students who demonstrate a cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher at the time of application and have achieved sophomore status will automatically receive a $1,000 USD scholarship. This scholarship is for students attending ACT on a semester program. Please inform your Program Manager if you meet these eligibility requirements.
The American College of Thessaloniki also supports study abroad students with the . Students who demonstrate Greek heritage will be eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship will covers 50%-100% tuition costs for up to 4 study abroad students. It is a competitive scholarship for which one needs to apply and is open to all students from North or South America who have been accepted to study at ACT. Please inform your Program Manager if you are planning to apply. Early application is encouraged.
Please note that it is ACT's policy that qualified students may receive either the Hellenic-American Heritage Scholarship OR the Merit Scholarship, but students cannot receive both awards.
Fiveawards are available each semester in the amounts of £2,500 and £3,500.
supports ISA semester and year study abroad students with a £500 (GBP) scholarship each semester. Students must have a 3.0 GPA or above to be eligible for this award. This award is open to all majors, but preference is given to students in the fields of Life Sciences or Business.
The Universitat Pompeu Fabra offers the following scholarships to Master's Degree students. Please follow the links provided for eligibility requirements and additional details:
- The Continuing Education Institute Private Foundation-UPF (IDEC in Spanish) Scholarship program is geared toward helping talented candidates with limited resources to access Barcelona School of Management MSC degrees of at least 60 ECTS credits.
- The Merit Scholarship is targeted at MSC candidates who are able to prove a high academic performance within their fields of study.
- The UPF Partner Universities Scholarship is targeted at MSC candidates who have graduated from any of the UPF's partner universities, which include the following: University of Denver, University of Kentucky, Texas A&M, University of Texas-Arlington, University of Illinois, University of Chicago, University of California, Northwestern University, Duke University, University of North Carolina, University of Richmond, Carnegie Mellon University's Tepper Business School, Brown University, Wellesley College, Boston College, Portland Community College, and University of Arizona.
King's College London offers the following scholarships to Master's Degree students. Please follow the links provided for eligibility requirements and additional details:
Please visitfor further details about awards for Master's Degree programs at the University of Roehampton, the University of Reading and the University of Westminster.