International Studies Abroad ®est. 1987


School of Record

While the vast majority of U.S. universities accept credits issued directly by our host university partners, ISA understands that some students may be required to provide a U.S. university transcript for coursework completed abroad.

ISA can assist students in obtaining a U.S. School of Record transcript for their participation in a number of ISA programs. Below is a list of U.S. universities that serve as School of Record for one or more of ISA's host institutions.

California Lutheran University


Carroll College


ISA Service-Learning

ISA Internships

Students or advisors interested in learning more about U.S. School of Record options available for programs at the locations listed above should contact