ISA has become one of the leading study abroad providers in the country by developing close professional relationships with study abroad offices, and by assisting each of our program participants through the study abroad process. In an effort to promote comprehensive campus internationalization, increase transparency, and extend our company culture, ISA offers advisors and faculty the opportunity to participate in Group Site Visits, Individual Site Visits, and Advisors' Workshops.
It is our hope that by visiting our program locations on an arranged Group Site Visit or an Individual Site Visit, or by attending an Advisors' Workshop at our headquarters in Austin, Texas, your knowledge of our programs, along with your confidence in ISA, will increase. We welcome the opportunity to host you at our program sites or at our head quarters in Austin, and would be delighted to share our passion for international education with you and your colleagues.
To learn more about ISA Advisors' Workshops, please contact the Director of Public Relations at email@example.com
- Cape Town, Port Elizabeth - South Africa: September 30-October 7, 2017
- Milan, Florence, and Rome - Italy: October 7-14, 2017
- Melbourne, Townsville, Cairns - Australia: October 13-21, 2017
- Paris, France and Brussels, Belgium: October 14-21, 2017
- Valparaiso/Viña del Mar, Chile and Florianopolis, Brazil: November 4-11, 2017
- Madrid, Salamanca, Bilbao - Spain: November 4-11, 2017
- Granada, Sevilla, Malaga - Spain
- London, Reading - England and Glasgow, Stirling - Scotland
- Seoul, South Korea and Shanghai, China
- San José and Heredia, Costa Rica and Barranquilla, Colombia
- Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin - New Zealand
To apply, visit: https://secure.studiesabroad.com/util/sitevisit/
-Fall 2017: August 11, 2017
-Spring 2018: TBD
To learn more about ISA Group Site Visits, please contact the ISA Outreach Coordinator at SiteVisit@studiesabroad.com
If you or a colleague are planning to travel to a city where an ISA program is located and are interested in an Individual Site Visit, please send the available dates for the visit, areas of interest and/or site visit objectives, and any other pertinent information to the ISA Outreach Coordinator at SiteVisit@studiesabroad.com. Please note that Individual Site Visit costs are not subsidized by ISA.