Ready to go back, right? So are we. In this section, you will find information on traditional study abroad programs, graduate school abroad, independent study options, and volunteer and internship opportunities that are available. The World Awaits...again.
ISA and ELAP offer grants to students who have previously participated in an ISA or ELAP program, regardless of the length of time (if any) that passes between the two programs.
- $100 ISA SUMMER PROGRAM GRANT: Students who enroll in an ISA SUMMER program or an ELAP program of 4 to 10 weeks in length after having participated previously in an ISA program of any length (not including intensive month programs) will receive a $100 grant towards the latter program.
- $100 ELAP PROGRAM GRANT: Students who enroll in an ISA or ELAP program after having participated previously in an ELAP program of at least 4 weeks will receive a $100 grant towards the latter program.
- $350 ISA SEMESTER/TRIMESTER/YEAR PROGRAM GRANT: Students who participate in an ISA TRIMESTER, SEMESTER or ACADEMIC YEAR program or an ELAP program of 12 weeks or longer after having participated previously in an ISA program of any length (not including intensive month programs), get a $350 grant towards the latter program.
- SIBLING GRANT: Students will qualify for this $200 grant if they are the sibling of a former ISA, LPI, or ELAP student. If two siblings are simultaneously participating in an ISA or ELAP program, one participant would receive the grant. ELAP participants must have participated or be participating in an ELAP program of at least 8 weeks to be eligible for this grant.
- GLOBAL AMBASSADOR GRANT: Active Global Ambassadors who are planning on studying abroad again with ISA will qualify for a grant of $250 for summer programs or $500 for semester or year-long programs.
: Participants in an ISA Custom Program, ELAP Group Project or an ELAP Add-on program are not eligible for these grants. The Global Ambassador Grant is not applicable for ELAP-only participants. Students will only be awarded a maximum of one ISA grant.
ISA's Service-Learning and Internship division, ELAP, has created lasting partnerships with hundreds of local organizations in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East to provide structured service-learning, internship and volunteer group projects. ELAP-facilitated programs are available independently or may be combined with an ISA academic program. All ISA-ELAP programs are designed to encourage personal and professional growth, develop language proficiency and facilitate meaningful community engagement. ELAP placement opportunities include:
- Education & ESL
- Health Care
- Policy/Human Rights
- Social Work
For detailed information about ELAP programs, please visit www.studiesabroad.com/elap
The Association of Global Universities (AGU) is a division of International Studies Abroad, a NAFSA Global Partner and a recognized leader in study abroad since 1987. Taking advantage of a global infrastructure that includes offices and staff in over 50 cities around the world, the Association of Global Universities is in a unique position to assist all students in their pursuit of short-term and full degree programs abroad in an endless variety of fields and disciplines.
AGU's team of Academic Consultants around the world is able to work closely with students and member institutions to determine which programs offer the best fit with the student's academic profile and personal goals. AGU advises students on every aspect of pursuing their ideal international experience at universities across the globe with the aim of connecting students and universities worldwide.
For detailed information about AGU programs, please visit www.studiesabroad.com/agu/.
The following links will help you find out about other international opportunities:
The following links are to publications that focus on student travel and the sharing of international experiences: