We are always looking for ISA and ELAP student photos to incorporate in our catalogs and other promotional materials and would love to feature some of yours! Photos considered will be those that are creative and highlight your unique experiences of studying and volunteering abroad with ISA and ELAP!!
For all categories, photos can include students, locals and/or friends in the pictures.
For the ISA photo contest, the categories are as follows:
* I'm with ISA! - ISA activities and/or excursions, students holding the ISA logo, ISA office &
* The Gang is all Here - organized group shots with 3 to 8 people
* Culture, Customs and Traditions - fairs, ceremonies, holiday celebrations, local festivals, and other
* Nature's Beauty - landscapes, panoramic views and outdoor activities
*"When in Rome" shot - everyday life, activities, foods, people and places unique to your city
* The Artistic Eye - A chance to express your creative vision that may not fit in any of the other
* Tales of the City- architecture, monuments, or places of interest
* Instagram - What inspires you? Find your passion!
* Wild Life - Animals, animals, and more animals!
*Participants of the Instagram category are permitted to use filters.
(One) Grand prize winner: $150 Visa gift card and winning photo will be featured in the ISA catalog. Photo will also be framed in the ISA Austin Office.
(Seven) Category winners: $50 Visa gift card per category
(One) Instagram winner: $25 Visa gift card
(One) Wild Life winner: $25 gift donation to Austin Pets Alive!
All winners will also be announced on the ISA website after the selection date.
DEADLINE: All photos must be submitted by January 10, 2015 but you are encouraged to send them in early! The contest will be evaluated and winners selected by January 20, 2015.
The contest will be evaluated and winners selected January 20, 2015. By submitting your photos to the contest, you release all materials to be used by ISA and/or ELAP and its study abroad affiliates exclusively for promotional reasons. This includes, but is not limited to print, video and digital mediums. All photos will be credited to you when used. If photos are found to not have been taken by an ISA/ELAP student, photos will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
REMEMBER: If you have more photos you want to submit, but have already entered 24 photos into the contest, you are welcome to still send in other photos which will be considered for publication in ISA/ELAP promotional materials!
If you have questions E-mail email@example.com
If you would like to see some of the photo entries from previous winners, check them out here!