We are always looking for ISA student photos to incorporate in our catalogs and other promotional materials and would love to feature some of yours! Photos considered will be those that are creative and highlight your unique experiences of studying, interning or service-learning abroad with ISA!!
For all categories, photos can include students, locals and/or friends in the pictures.
For the ISA photo contest, the categories are as follows:
* I'm with ISA! - ISA activities and/or excursions, students holding the ISA logo, ISA office &
* The Gang is all Here - organized group shots with 3 to 8 people
* Culture, Customs and Traditions - fairs, ceremonies, holiday celebrations, local festivals, and other
* Nature's Beauty - landscapes, panoramic views and outdoor activities
*"When in Rome" shot - everyday life, activities, foods, people and places unique to your city
* The Artistic Eye - A chance to express your creative vision that may not fit in any of the other
* Tales of the City- architecture, monuments, or places of interest
* Instagram - What inspires you? Find your passion!
* Wild Life - Animals, animals, and more animals!
The submission must be of high quality and high resolution. The images should not contain any photo manipulation software filters*. These will not be considered in the contest. All photos must be 2100x1500 pixels or greater.
*Participants of the Instagram category are permitted to use filters.
Photographs containing alcohol, questionable content, or illegal activities will not be considered.
(Seven) Category winners: $50 Visa gift card per category
(One) Instagram winner: $25 Visa gift card
(One) Wild Life winner: $25 gift donation to Austin Pets Alive!
All winners will also be announced on the ISA website after the selection date.
*All participants are only eligible to win one prize per contest*
DEADLINE: All photos must be submitted by January 10, 2015 but you are encouraged to send them in early! The contest will be evaluated and winners selected by January 20, 2015.
Photos for any ISA 2014 program participants that are studying/volunteering between January 15 - January 10 will be considered for the ISA Photo Contest.
The contest will be evaluated and winners selected January 20, 2015. By submitting your photos to the contest, you release all materials to be used by ISA and its study abroad affiliates exclusively for promotional reasons. This includes, but is not limited to print, video and digital mediums. All photos will be credited to you when used. If photos are found to not have been taken by an ISA student, photos will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
REMEMBER: If you have more photos you want to submit, but have already entered 24 photos into the contest, you are welcome to still send in other photos which will be considered for publication in ISA promotional materials!
How to Submit:
If you would like to see some of the photo entries from previous winners, check them out here!