We are always looking for ISA student photos to incorporate in our catalogs and other promotional materials and would love to feature some of yours!
Photos considered will be those that are creative and highlight your unique experiences of studying, interning or service-learning abroad with ISA!!
For all categories, photos can include students, locals and/or friends in the pictures.
For the ISA photo contest, the categories are as follows:
- The Artistic Eye - A chance to express your creative vision that may not fit in any of the other categories
- Culture, Customs and Traditions - fairs, ceremonies, holiday celebrations, local festivals, and other cultural activities
- The Gang is all Here - organized group shots with 3 to 8 people
- I'm with ISA! - ISA activities and/or excursions, students holding the ISA logo, ISA office & staff
- Instagram - What inspires you? Find your passion!
- Nature's Beauty - landscapes, panoramic views and outdoor activities
- Tales of the City - architecture, monuments, or places of interest
- Wild Life - Animals, animals, and more animals!
- "When in Rome" - everyday life, activities, foods, people and places unique to your city
The submission must be of high quality and high resolution. The images must not contain any photo manipulation software filters*. Photographs containing alcohol, questionable content or illegal activities will not be considered.
*Participants of the Instagram category are permitted to use filters.
- The photo must be larger than 2100x1500 pixels
- The photo must not be manipulated in any way
- Up to 3 submissions can be made per category
- Photo submissions cannot be featured in any other promotional campaign
- The photo cannot be publicly displayed through any means and cannot violate privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights
- The photo cannot contain any inapropriate behavior, unlawful activity, drinking, nudity, or swearing
(One) Grand prize winner: $150 Visa gift card and winning photo will be featured in the ISA catalog.
(Seven) Category winners: $50 Visa gift card per category
(One) Instagram winner: $25 Visa gift card
(One) Wild Life winner: $25 gift donation to Austin Pets Alive!
All winners will also be announced on the ISA website after the selection date.
*All participants are only eligible to win one prize per contest*
DEADLINE: NEW Submission Deadline for Spring 2015 Term is July 31st, 2015. Contest winners will be announced no later than August 7, 2015.
By submitting your photos to the contest, you release all materials to be used by ISA and its study abroad affiliates exclusively for promotional reasons. This includes, but is not limited to print, video and digital mediums. All photos will be credited to you when used if possible. If photos are found to not have been taken by an ISA student, photos will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
REMEMBER: If you have more photos you want to submit, but have already entered 24 photos into the contest, you are welcome to still send in other photos which will be considered for publication in ISA promotional materials!
How to Submit:
- Save your photo(s) to your computer
- Log in to the ISA Student Portal
- Click the "Photo Contest" banner on the left and follow the prompts
- Select a category and choose a photo
- All fields must be filled in
- Click upload at the bottom to complete your entry
If you have questions E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to see some of the photo entries from previous winners, check them out here!