How does it work?
- Use our comprehensive degree finder to search for programs in your field of study.
- Next, create a free account, which will allow you to manage your university application(s).
- Download the application(s) you need and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Know that you can contact us with your questions or concerns throughout the application process, and one of our friendly application experts will be glad to assist you.
Here are a few ways we simplify things for you:
- We are financially supported by the universities we represent, allowing us to serve you without charging any fees.
- We are your central contact and simplify the process of applying to universities abroad by being available on your side of the world.
- Receive quicker responses to all of your questions and concerns. Our university partners trust us to give you the information you need when you need it.
- 10 of our university partners are ranked in the top 100 worldwide, and 25 of them are ranked in the top 400 globally.
- Choose from a variety of program intakes, and start a degree program when it fits your schedule. January, February, May, July, and September intakes are available.
- Save money. We only require one set of official transcripts, regardless of how many programs you apply to. We also secure application fee waivers for most of our university partners.
- While abroad, participation in the ISA Bridging Cultures Orientation program is free of charge (Australia, New Zealand, and the UK only). Learn about your host country, meet other North American students, and enjoy some site seeing as soon as you arrive in-country.