If students are not using financial aid, the program price must be
paid in full by the final forms and payment due date unless a payment plan has been confirmed and is in place.
Participants may pay their balance by check, debit, or credit card.
- Make payable to ISA. Mail to the ISA Austin Office and include the participants name and program information.
- Money orders and cashier's checks are also accepted.
- There is a $40 fee for all returned checks.
- If check is returned, a money order, cashier's check, or debit/credit card payment is required for all future payments.
Debit Cards & Credit Cards:
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- Debit and credit card payments can be submitted directly through the ISA Student Portal.
- If someone other that the participant is paying on their behalf, they can submit the ISA Credit Card Authorization Form, which can be found on the left-hand column of this page.
ISA Payment Plan:
- ISA is happy to offer the option of a payment plan for students and their families who need a little more time to make payment arrangements. There is a $150 fee for the plan, which should be arranged by the final forms and payment due date for your ISA program. The first payment is also due at that time, and we then break up the program price into installments, with the last payment due no later than 2 weeks before the start of the program.
- Please contact the appropriate ISA Program Manager or email@example.com in order to set up a payment plan.
Payments may be made using any combination of checks, debit cards, and credit cards.
1112 W. Ben White Blvd.
Austin, TX 78704