Orientation & BCP
On the Final Forms and Payments deadline, students will be granted access to the comprehensive and detailed pre-departure Online Orientation, which is designed to prepare students for their study abroad experience in Melbourne. The Online Orientation provides students with relevant information and useful tools to familiarize them with their host country prior to departing. This information will remain available to students throughout the duration of their program through the ISA Student Portal.
The Online Orientation will cover many of the following areas:
· Cultural differences and highlights
· Housing and accommodations
· Understanding the basics of the local language
· Cell phones
· Travel tips
· Health and Safety
· Living in the host city
· Academic Tips for Success
· Additional Resources
Should you have any questions regarding the Online Orientation, please contact the Melbourne Site Specialist for more information.
Bridging Cultures Program
The Bridging Cultures Program was designed to help ease our students' transition into their study abroad experience by introducing them to their new host country's culture, language and lifestyle.
The Briding Cultures Program blends discussion and interactive activities into an informative and fun introduction to the student's new host country. Each program is designed to:
* Students participating in the Edge of the Outback summer program will receive a Bridging Cultures Program orientation in Sydney. Please contact your Site Specialist for more details.