French Language, Social Sciences, Arts & Business
Université Catholique de Lille
Summer 1 2017 (May 29, 2017 to Jun 24, 2017)
Catalog Code: ILIU1117
This program is perfect for.....
Students who would like to take a French language course in a vibrant and culturally distinct city while also fulfilling degree and elective requirements to fit their unique interests.
- Take one intensive French language course each morning, taught at your designated language level (determined on site)
- Choose between an array of electives in the fields of social sciences, arts or business (taught in French or English)
- Coursework combines lectures, presentations, research, debate, group work, case studies, student participation, and sharing personal experiences
- All courses are taught by host university faculty at the Université Catholique de Lille
- Courses available for students of all French language levels, from true beginning to superior
- Host institution offers fieldtrips and cultural activities for full immersion into Lille and the surrounding areas
- Enlivened intercultural and interactive atmosphere in the classroom, as classes are comprised of international students from all over the world
, 18 years old and older, are eligible for this program.
Back to back programs
are also available to students who would like to participate in two sessions of this program during the summer.
Prices & Dates
May 29, 2017 - June 24, 2017
March 5, 2017 Extended to March 15, 2017
Application Due Date:
March 15, 2017
Final Forms & Payments Due:
Students must have a minimum grade point average of 2.50.
Minimum Admissions Prerequisites
There is no language prerequisite for this program.
To participate in this program, students must be 18 years of age or older.
Other sessions available: