Students may choose between the following Program Terms:
Hospitality, Liberal Arts & Italian Language - Florence University of the Arts and Apicius International School of Hospitality
The Intensive Month programs at the Florence University of the Arts and Apicius International School of Hospitality (FUA) are designed for students wanting to complete an Arts, Business or Language course in an intensive 3-week format.
- Multiple Intensive Month sessions can be taken back-to-back.
- State-of-the-art facilities give students incredible hands-on learning experences with professional grade equipment and technology.
- Internships are available across a wide variety of subjects. Language level requirments may vary.
- Students will enroll in one 3-week intensive course per session worth 3 semester credits
- Courses are taught in English (except for Italian language courses).
- No Italian language experience is required for this program.
- Some courses may require additional fees.
- Courses will be taught by local and international faculty.
- Classmates are international students, the majority of whom are North American.
Upon program completion, students will receive a transcript issued directly from the Florence University of the Arts (FUA). Students requiring a U.S. transcript will have the option to request a supplemental transcript from the University of South Florida (USF), who serves as the U.S. School of Record for ISA programs held at the FUA. For more information on this option, please contact ISA.
Gap students, 18 years old and older, are also eligible for this program.
*Please note that the Intensive Month program price does not include airport pick-up, drop-off, or excursions.
|September 2017||Sep 2, 2017 to Sep 22, 2017||IFLM0917||$3,350||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|October 2017||Sep 30, 2017 to Oct 20, 2017||IFLM1017||$3,350||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|November 2017||Oct 28, 2017 to Nov 17, 2017||IFLM1117||$3,350||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|December 2017||Nov 25, 2017 to Dec 14, 2017||IFLM1217||$3,350||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|February 2018||Jan 27, 2018 to Feb 16, 2018||IFLM0218||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|March 2018||Feb 24, 2018 to Mar 16, 2018||IFLM0318||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|April 2018||Mar 24, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||IFLM0418||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|May 2018||Apr 21, 2018 to May 10, 2018||IFLM0518||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|