Students may choose between the following Program Terms:
Business, Communications, International Relations & Liberal Arts - The American University of Rome
The American University of Rome (AUR) offers courses across a variety of subject areas, including: Archeology, Arts, Business, Communication, History, International Relations, Italian language, Literature, Marketing, Political Science, Social Science, and more.
- Students will enroll in a total of 12-16 semester credits per semester.
- Internships are available for Academic Year students only.
- Courses are taught in English (except for Italian language courses).
- No Italian language experience is required for this program. Students who have not taken Italian language are strongly encouraged to choose language as one of their courses on this program.
- Some courses may require additional fees.
- Courses will be taught by local and international faculty.
- Classmates are international students, the majority of whom are North American.
Gap students, 18 years old and older, are also eligible for this program.
|Spring 1 2017||Jan 23, 2017 to May 17, 2017||IRMS3117||$16,350||Program in Progress|
|Fall 1 2017||Aug 28, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017||IRMF3117||$16,350||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|Spring 1 2018||Late Jan, 2018 to Mid May, 2018||IRMS3118||TBA ||Currently Accepting Applications!|
Also offers sessions in terms...