Spanish language is becoming an essential asset to living and working in the United States. There are 22 Spanish speaking countries in the world which include over 450 million native speakers and ranks as the worlds No. 2 language. Within the United States, Spanish is the second most widely spoken language after English - by a very large margin. Being bilingual (Spanish and English) will continue to become more valuable for people who live in the U.S. with each passing year. In this economy this is extremely important to a working career. Learning Spanish will open many doors for you in your travels, in your personal life, and will enhance your job related skills. Let ISA help you achieve your goals of Spanish language acquisition!
ISA offers excellent Spanish language programs in six quaint cities in Europe and Latin America where you can fully immerse yourself in the culture and gain a unique study abroad experience in a comfortable environment.
London Internships available through the University of Westminster
- 2.8 GPA requirement
- Earn up to 4 US credits (15 UK credits)
- The "Internship Toolkit-Learning by Doing" module (course) will be academically assessed through the submission of a coursework portfolio which will be completed throughout the semester. Westminster provides strong academic support, including a dedicated Internship Coordinator who works closely with organizations to try and place students in their top internship selection.
- The Internships are part-time and run for 10 weeks.
- Students will be expected to work between 15 - 20 hours per week, two to three days each week.
- Internships are unpaid and available during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Application Due Dates:
Fall: May 1
Spring: October 15
Brussels Internships available through Vesalius College
- 2.7 GPA requirement
- Must be junior or senior standing
- Earn up to 6 semester or 9 quarter units.
- Students can put in 150 hours or work with companies for 300 hours throughout their study in Brussels.
- Internships replace one course at the university and you will have a professor evaluating your work with the company.
- Internships are unpaid and available during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
Application Due Dates:
Fall: April 1
Spring: October 1
Summer: March 25
To learn more about the international internships available with ISA in London and Brussels please click here.
Confidence • Communication skills • Personal growth
Independence • Professional skills