Many of our university partners generously offer ISA students the opportunity to apply for university-specific scholarships, and ISA encourages students read more about the scholarships available and consider a program at one of these distinguished universities abroad.
As the scholarships are offered by ISA's host universities, they differ in terms of award amount, deadline dates and refund method.
Eligibility requirements for all host university scholarships: Students must be enrolled at a U.S. or Canadian college or university, be accepted into an ISA academic year/semester/select summer programs, meet the university's minimum GPA requirement (unless otherwise noted), and complete and submit an ISA scholarship application. Students are not eligible to apply for scholarships in the 2nd term of an academic year program. Visit thefor more information on eligibility, scholarship availability, and application instructions.
Have additional questions? Visit the.
* supports ISA students with two $1,500 AUD awards each year.
* supports ISA students with four $500 AUD awards per year. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
* supports ISA students with a four $1,000 AUD awards every Spring and Fall semester. This scholarship is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
Bond also offers one $400 AUD book award every Spring and Fall semester. This scholarship is will be held in an account for the student at the Bond University Book Store. The student will need to contact the International Office upon arrival at Bond University, as they will provide further advice about using the account.
* supports ISA students with two $1,000 AUD awards each semester.
The* offers several $1,000 AUD awards to ISA students attending a semester abroad in the standard study abroad program or the study internship combo program.
* supports ISA study abroad students with one $1,000 USD scholarship per year. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
* supports three ISA study abroad students with three $1,000 NZD awards each year. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
The* supports ISA study abroad students with scholarships totaling $15,000 NZD. Students are required to have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher in order to be considered for this scholarship. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
* supports ISA students with scholarships totaling $4,000 NZD per year. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
* supports ISA study abroad students with two $1,000 USD scholarships per year. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
* offers a number of scholarships totaling up to $10,000 USD for ISA students participating in KU summer programs. Individual award amounts for this scholarship vary between $1,000 - $2,000 USD. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
Korea University also offers adirectly to students. Future global leaders may apply for one of the by submitting the KU scholarship application and additional documentation by January 30 for Semester 1 (Spring) enrollment and by July 30 for Semester 2 (Fall) enrollment.
Students from a participatingor network of research-intensive universities, will automatically be considered for an applicable scholarship for study at KU. Recipients of any of the aforementioned awards will be issued the funds, directly from KU, in-country after the start of the semester.
The King's Collegeawards are available each semester to Study Abroad students in the arts, humanities and social sciences. Scholarships are made to candidates of outstanding quality who demonstrate in their application how their time at King's builds on their academic record, and how it will help fulfill their personal academic ambitions. Students must be accepted for at least one semester and applied for courses in the Schools of Huanities and/or Social Sciences and Public Policy.
Students will be selected based on equal weight of their overall academic performance, their case for receiving a scholarship, their personal statement and three themed 'mini blogs'.
supports ISA semester and year study abroad students with a £500 (GBP) scholarship each semester. Students must have a 3.0 GPA or above to be eligible for this award. This award is open to all majors, but preference is given to students in the fields of Life Sciences or Business. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
Kingston University also offers Summer School scholarships to ISA students in the amount of £200 (GBP) for students participating in summer programs. In order to apply, please notify your Program Manager, who will send you the Kingston Summer scholarship application. The award is credited to the student's overall program balance with ISA.
We are excited to announce the launch of twenty new scholarships worth £1500 each for Spring 2017 and Autumn 2017. Intended to support diversity in Study Abroad, they will continue our heritage of supporting under-represented groups into higher education.
For more information including eligibility criteria, application details and scholarship conditions please click
Trinity College Dublin supports undergraduate study abroad students with several scholarships and travel grants. Students must apply and be accepted to Trinity College Dublin as a Visiting student for a Full Year programme. Please follow the links provided for eligibility requirements and additional details: