ISA Photo Contest
One Grand prize winner of a $125 Visa gift card and winning photo will be featured in the ISA catalog!
One Wildlife winner of a $25 gift donation to Austin Pets Alive!
All winners will also be announced on ISA social medai after the selection date. All categories, photos can include students, locals and/or friends in the pictures.
Culture, Customs and Traditions - Fairs, ceremonies, holiday celebrations, local festivals, and other cultural activities
The Gang is all Here - Organized group shots with 3 to 8 people
I'm with ISA! - ISA activities and/or excursions (think action shots)
Instagram - What inspires you? Find your passion!
Nature's Beauty - Landscapes, panoramic views and outdoor activities
Tales of the City - Architecture, monuments, or places of interest
Wild Life - Animals, animals, and more animals!
When in Rome - Everyday life, activities, foods, people and places unique to your city
Ready to Submit?
- The photo must not be manipulated in any way
- Up to 3 submissions can be made per category
- Photo submissions cannot be featured in any other promotional campaign
- The photo cannot cannot violate privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights
- The photo cannot contain any inappropriate behavior, unlawful activity, drinking, nudity, or swearing
- Winter and Spring Term Photo contest is July 10th of each year and winners will be contacted no later than July 31st.
- Fall Term Photo contest is January 10th of each year and winners will be contacted no later than January 31st.
Tip: If you have more photos you want to submit, but have already entered 24 photos into the contest, you are welcome to still send in other photos which will be considered for publication in ISA promotional materials!
How to Submit?
- Save your photo(s) to your computer
- Log in to the ISA Student Portal
- Click the "Photo Contest" banner on the left and follow the prompts
- Select a category and choose a photo (Please submit photos one category at a time.)
- Fill in all fields
- Click upload at the bottom to complete your entry
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org