Computer Aided Mechanical Drawing
Seoul, South Korea
Area of Study
Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4
Hours & Credits
This class (MECH210) consists of the lecture on the basic of drafting and the practice using commercial programs such as AutoCAD, UGS NX and ProEngineer. AutoCAD is used for 2D drafting and UGS NX and ProEngineer are used for 3D fdrafting during the class.
1. Fundamental understaning of the design of machinary and mechanical structures
2. Evaluation of the capability of drafting machinary and manufacturing mechanical structures using drafting stanards
3. Evaluation of the capability of drafting by understanding the needs from industry
4. Understanding and learning of new commercial drafting programs
5. Understanding of international drafting standards
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Credits earned vary according to the policies of the students' home institutions. According to ISA policy and possible visa requirements, students must maintain full-time enrollment status, as determined by their home institutions, for the duration of the program.
Please reference fall and spring course lists as not all courses are taught during both semesters.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations
Please note that some courses with locals have recommended prerequisite courses. It is the student's responsibility to consult any recommended prerequisites prior to enrolling in their course.