Area of Study
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units4
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
Man and environment interactions, principles of ecology, pollution and environmental health and toxicology; land, air and water resources; management of natural resources; sustainable and conventional sources of energy; balance of nature and the effects of pollutatns and contaminants on natural resources; effects of pesticides and their related products on the environment.
- To understand the environmental and ecological principles
- To be able to describe environmental situation in Thailand.
- To understand the basic concepts of ecotoxicology
- To understand and be able to describe problems and impacts related to environmental pollution (air and water).
- To understand the basic concepts of conventional and sustainable energy
- To understand and be able to describe the basic concepts of biological and hazardous waste management
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Eligibility for courses may be subject to a placement exam and/or pre-requisites.
Some courses may require additional fees.
Credits earned vary according to the policies of the students' home institutions. According to ISA policy and possible visa requirements, students must maintain full-time enrollment status, as determined by their home institutions, for the duration of the program.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations
Please note that some courses with locals have recommended prerequisite courses. It is the student's responsibility to consult any recommended prerequisites prior to enrolling in their course.