Universidad Católica de Valencia
Area of Study
Taught In English
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
That students acquire the knowledge of basic cellular lesions: the student should know the morphological characteristics of metabolic, inflammatory, and vascular cell growth disorders.
- Must be able to relate this knowledge with other disciplines such as pathophysiology.
- Being able to identify practical way the most frequent pathologic lesions and characteristics corresponding to: types of necrosis and inflammation, hemodynamic disorders, benign and malignant neoplasms.
- Understand the usefulness of dental pathology biopsy to establish the diagnosis and prognosis of injuries.
- Know the pathological types and clinical significance of the most frequent non-neoplastic and neoplastic lesions of the oral cavity, jaw and salivary glands.
- Acquire an anatomical clinical mentality, valuing the clinical disease and its evolution in relation to the morphological alterations.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Some courses may require additional fees.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations