Motor Development and Curriculum
Universidad Católica de Valencia
Area of Study
Physical Education, Sports Management
Taught In English
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4
Hours & Credits
- Knowing and analyzing a basic theoretic foundation about the unit “Physical Activities”
- Designing intervention proposals suitable for Early Childhood Education knowing how to analyze both, the context and the students’ peculiarities.
- Designing and experience teaching-learning activities for the curriculum’s development
- Analyzing physical education’s contribution to the person’s integral development
- Knowing the learning and motor development fundamentals in Early Childhood Education
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Eligibility for courses may be subject to a placement exam and/or pre-requisites.
ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits are converted to semester credits/quarter units differently among U.S. universities. Students should confirm the conversion scale used at their home university when determining credit transfer.