Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Area of Study
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4
Hours & Credits
Acquainting the student with misspecifications in the linear regression model and extensions of the linear regression model.
- Instrumental variables and endogeneity
- Misspecification: non-linearity and dummy variables
- Regression models with time series data and serial correlation in the errors
- Strict and contemporaneous exogeneity
- Binary data: logit/probit models - Multinomial data: ordered logit/probit model, multinomial logit model.
- Censored/truncated data: tobit models
- Bootstrap methods
TYPE OF ASSESSMENT
Intermediate exam – Individual assessment
Final exam – Individual assessment
Individual assignment - Individual assessment
RECOMMENDED BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE
Econometrics I, Linear Algebra, Analysis II.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Some courses may require additional fees.