Project Management for Entertainment
Queensland University of Technology
Area of Study
Arts Management, Management Science, Visual Arts
Taught In English
Completion of 18 credits of study
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3 - 4
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4 - 6
Hours & Credits
OverviewThe aim of this unit is to provide you with the skills to oversee the production of an entertainment project by providing you with a mid-course level understanding of, and ability to employ, project management skills for entertainment.Learning OutcomesOn completion of this unit you should be able to:
- Explain the centrality of audience research and environmental scanning to the development of entertainment projects
- Apply at a foundational level the elements of project management for entertainment
- Develop and manage documentation for an entertainment project
- Employ key communication skills for entertainment project management
- Appraise the outcomes of a project and your own contribution to its management
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Eligibility for courses may be subject to a placement exam and/or pre-requisites.
Some courses may require additional fees.
Credits earned vary according to the policies of the students' home institutions. According to ISA policy and possible visa requirements, students must maintain full-time enrollment status, as determined by their home institutions, for the duration of the program.