Business, Communication, Built Environment, Health Science & Liberal Arts -Bond University
Bond's campus offers students the atmosphere of a U.S. style campus with easy access nearly 40 miles of Gold Coast beaches. Bond University is nationally recognized as having the smallest student-to-staff ratio and offers a wide array of subjects across multiple disciplines. All courses are taught by Bond faculty, and ISA participants take classes alongside Australian and other international students.
- Small, U.S. style campus located in Southwest Gold Coast
- Program dates align well with traditional North American academic calendars
- Bond University Sponsored Scholarship opportunity available
- Popular Subjects: Business, Australian studies, Hospitality and Tourism, Psychology and Criminology
- Housing: Students will be placed in on-campus, catered dorms OR off campus single studio, self-catered apartments
- Multi-day Bridging Cultures Program in beautiful Byron Bay
- Optional Excursions offered to Thailand, New Zealand's South Island, Cairns, Bali or Ayer's Rock
Trimester + Trimester Programs Available: Students may participate in the Spring + Summer, Summer + Fall OR the Fall + Spring sessions of this program by selecting their two trimesters of interest when submitting the initial ISA online application. For more information about this option, please contact your Gold Coast Site Specialist.
Students must have a minimum grade point average of 2.50.
Minimum Admissions Prerequisites
There is no language prerequisite for this program.
Students must have at least sophomore standing (second year) at their home university and be currently enrolled in a four-year university at the time of participation.
Students must also include an academic letter of recommendation and letter of intent along with their standard ISA application if their GPA falls below the minimum requirement.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Eligibility for courses may be subject to a placement exam and/or pre-requisites.
Credits earned vary according to the policies of the students' home institutions. According to ISA policy and possible visa requirements, students must maintain full-time enrollment status, as determined by their home institutions, for the duration of the program.
Click on a session to view details!
Fall 1 2018 (Aug 30, 2018 to Dec 16, 2018)
$13,995 (IGCF3118) Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA
Spring 1 2019 (Early Jan, 2019 to Late Apr, 2019)
TBA (IGCS3119) Currently Accepting Applications!
Other Semester / Trimester programs...