Students may choose between the following Program Terms:
Hospitality, Liberal Arts & Italian Language - Florence University of the Arts and Apicius International School of Hospitality
The Intensive Month programs at the Florence University of the Arts and Apicius International School of Hospitality (FUA) are designed for students wanting to complete an Arts, Business or Language course in an intensive 3-week format.
- Multiple Intensive Month sessions can be taken back-to-back.
- State-of-the-art facilities give students incredible hands-on learning experences with professional grade equipment and technology.
- Internships are available across a wide variety of subjects. Language level requirments may vary.
- Students will enroll in one 3-week intensive course per session worth 3 semester credits
- Courses are taught in English (except for Italian language courses).
- No Italian language experience is required for this program.
- Some courses may require additional fees.
- Courses will be taught by local and international faculty.
- Classmates are international students, the majority of whom are North American.
Upon program completion, students will receive a transcript issued directly from the Florence University of the Arts (FUA). Students requiring a U.S. transcript will have the option to request a supplemental transcript from the University of South Florida (USF), who serves as the U.S. School of Record for ISA programs held at the FUA. For more information on this option, please contact ISA.
Gap students, 18 years old and older, are also eligible for this program.
*Please note that the Intensive Month program price does not include airport pick-up, drop-off, or excursions.
|February 2018||Jan 27, 2018 to Feb 16, 2018||IFLM0218||$3,450||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|March 2018||Feb 24, 2018 to Mar 16, 2018||IFLM0318||$3,450||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|April 2018||Mar 24, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||IFLM0418||$3,450||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|May 2018||Apr 21, 2018 to May 10, 2018||IFLM0518||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|September 2018||Sep 1, 2018 to Sep 21, 2018||IFLM0918||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|October 2018||Sep 29, 2018 to Oct 19, 2018||IFLM1018||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|November 2018||Late Oct, 2018 to Mid Nov, 2018||IFLM1118||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|December 2018||Late Nov, 2018 to Mid Dec, 2018||IFLM1218||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|February 2019||Late Jan, 2019 to Mid Feb, 2019||IFLM0219||TBA ||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|March 2019||Late Feb, 2019 to Mid Mar, 2019||IFLM0319||TBA ||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|April 2019||Late Mar, 2019 to Mid Apr, 2019||IFLM0419||TBA ||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|May 2019||Late Apr, 2019 to Early May, 2019||IFLM0519||TBA ||Currently Accepting Applications!|