Students may choose between the following Program Terms:
Hospitality, Liberal Arts & Italian Language - Florence University of the Arts and Apicius International School of Hospitality
The Intensive Month programs at the Florence University of the Arts and Apicius International School of Hospitality (FUA) are designed for students wanting to complete an Arts, Business or Language course in an intensive 3-week format.
- Multiple Intensive Month sessions can be taken back-to-back.
- State-of-the-art facilities give students incredible hands-on learning experences with professional grade equipment and technology.
- Internships are available across a wide variety of subjects. Language level requirments may vary.
- Students will enroll in one 3-week intensive course per session worth 3 semester credits
- Courses are taught in English (except for Italian language courses).
- No Italian language experience is required for this program.
- Some courses may require additional fees.
- Courses will be taught by local and international faculty.
- Classmates are international students, the majority of whom are North American.
Upon program completion, students will receive a transcript issued directly from the Florence University of the Arts (FUA). Students requiring a U.S. transcript will have the option to request a supplemental transcript from the University of South Florida (USF), who serves as the U.S. School of Record for ISA programs held at the FUA. For more information on this option, please contact ISA.
Gap students, 18 years old and older, are also eligible for this program.
*Please note that the Intensive Month program price does not include airport pick-up, drop-off, or excursions.
|September 2018||Sep 1, 2018 to Sep 21, 2018||IFLM0918||$3,450||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|October 2018||Sep 29, 2018 to Oct 19, 2018||IFLM1018||$3,450||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|November 2018||Oct 27, 2018 to Nov 16, 2018||IFLM1118||$3,450||Late Acceptance May Be Possible, Contact ISA|
|December 2018||Nov 24, 2018 to Dec 13, 2018||IFLM1218||$3,450||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|February 2019||Jan 26, 2019 to Feb 15, 2019||IFLM0219||$3,950||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|March 2019||Feb 23, 2019 to Mar 15, 2019||IFLM0319||$3,950||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|April 2019||Mar 23, 2019 to Apr 12, 2019||IFLM0419||$3,950||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|May 2019||Apr 20, 2019 to May 9, 2019||IFLM0519||$3,950||Currently Accepting Applications!|