Students may choose between the following Program Terms:
Business, Hospitality, Design & Liberal Arts - Florence University of the Arts and Apicius International School of Hospitality
The Florence University of the Arts and Apicius International School of Hospitality (FUA) offers courses across a variety of subject areas, including: Art History, Italian Studies, Digital Media, Environmental Studies, Fashion Design, Food and Culture, History, Hospitality, Journalism, Marketing, Management, Nutrition, Photography, Studio Art, and more. FUA places a strong emphasis on Experiential Learning, focusing on real-world experience and hands-on learning.
- State-of-the-art facilities give students incredible hands-on learning experences with professional grade equipment and technology.
- Internships are available across a wide variety of subjects. Language level requirments may vary.
- Students will enroll in a total of 12-15 semester credits per semester
- Courses are taught in English (except for Italian language courses).
- No Italian language experience is required for this program. Students who have not taken Italian language are strongly encouraged to choose language as one of their courses on this program.
- Some courses may require additional fees. These fees cover course-related activities. Students will need to pay in cash during the first days of the program. Course fees are not refundable.
- Courses will be taught by local and international faculty.
- Classmates are international students, the majority of whom are North American.
Upon program completion, students will receive a transcript issued directly from the Florence University of the Arts (FUA). Students requiring a U.S. transcript will have the option to request a supplemental transcript from the University of South Florida (USF), who serves as the U.S. School of Record for ISA programs held at the FUA. For more information on this option, please contact ISA.
Gap students, 18 years old and older, are also eligible for this program.
|Fall 1 2018||Aug 28, 2018 to Dec 13, 2018||IFLF1118||$15,495||Program in Progress|
|Spring 1A 2019||Jan 2, 2019 to May 9, 2019||IFLS1219||$18,950||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|Spring 1B 2019||Jan 22, 2019 to May 9, 2019||IFLS1119||$15,950||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|Fall 1 2019||Late Aug, 2019 to Mid Dec, 2019||IFLF1119||TBA ||Currently Accepting Applications!|
Also offers sessions in terms...