Students may choose between the following Program Terms:
Business, Communications & Italian Culture - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
The summer program options at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) allow students with little or no experience in the Italian language to choose from courses in taught in English in a variety of subject areas such as Business, Media and Communications, and Italian Culture.
- Students will enroll in a total of 12-18 ECTS credits (6-9 US semester credits) depending on program length.
- Courses are taught in English.
- No Italian language experience is required for this program.
- All courses are taught by local university faculty.
- Some courses may require additional fees.
- Classmates are international students from around the world.
|Summer 1 2018||Early Jun, 2018 to Early Jul, 2018||IMNU3118||$5,650||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|Summer 3 2018||Early Jun, 2018 to Late Jul, 2018||IMNU3318||$7,850||Currently Accepting Applications!|
|Summer 2 2018||Late Jun, 2018 to Late Jul, 2018||IMNU3218||$5,650||Currently Accepting Applications!|