Corporate Finance I
Universidad Católica de Valencia
Area of Study
Finance, Financial Management
Taught In English
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
1. Properly assess investment opportunities that the company submitted in its business activity.
2. Allocating the financial resources of the enterprise to those assets necessary for the development of their business, so as to achieve the objective set from a financial perspective.
3. Evaluate and compare various financing alternatives.
4. Manage working capital of the company.
5. Ability to analyze a situation, making the diagnosis and proposed a solution.
6. Comparison with different alternatives and choose the best suited to the needs of the company. Learn to act as an independent thinker.
7. Promoting the ethical, transparent and professional rigor.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Some courses may require additional fees.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations