Universidad Católica de Valencia
Area of Study
Health Science, Neuroscience, Psychology
Taught In English
Fundamental of Neuroscience has been completed or comparable level subjects.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
- Understand and analyze the neural mechanisms underlying sleep behavior, biological and chemical variables that deprive and alter it, and the interaction and interrelationship with other human behaviors.
- Classification, characterization and neurobiological causes of sleep disorders.
- Know the main documentary sources of discipline in order to develop the ability to complete and update knowledge in the future.
- Know how to use properly the terms and concepts of matter and expressed correctly and accurately.
- Infer, identify and describe the effects and central nervous phenomena involved in the various processes related to sleep.
- Infer, interpret and critically evaluate the experimental results.
- Determine the adaptive value of behavior.
- Adopt a consistent scientific approach to the study and explanation of phenomena that belong to the domain of scientific knowledge
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Some courses may require additional fees.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations