ISA Video Contest
Produce a video about your experiences abroad - record from an iPhone, GoPro or Video Camera.
To win, contestants must follow all rules and regulations. ISA will select a winner from each of the three categories. Category winners will qualify to win the grand prize, which will be chosen by the public via "likes" on YouTube and IGTV.
I'm with ISA!
ISA activities and/or excursions, students holding the ISA logo, ISA office & staff
Landscapes, panoramic views and outdoor activities
Tiny Travel Story
A short (30 second), Instagram-style video that highlights "a day in the life" of study abroad
Judging Criteria: The submission must be well-produced and edited. The images, font and music selection should have a unified theme. Following the prompts, the video will use still images, video, texts and music to convey a clear and coherent message. An exceptional video will combine all elements to evoke emotion in the viewer. Video resolution must be at least 1080p.
- The video must follow the duration requirements listed above (1-3 minutes for full-length, 15-30 seconds from Tiny Travel Story) and follow one of the prompts.
- You can submit a video for as many categories as you would like, but can only win one category.
- Completed work will be uploaded to the ISA Student Portal.
- An entry form and waiver for each person featured must be included in the video submission.
- Any video that incorporates the ISA logo, facilities and/or staff cannot be used for any other purpose than a submission to the ISA Video Contest.
- All submissions will become the property of ISA and may be featured on the website or in marketing material.
- Video submissions cannot be featured in any other promotional campaign.
- The video cannot be publicly displayed through any means and cannot violate privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights.
- The video cannot contain any inappropriate behavior, unlawful activity, drinking, nudity or swearing.
- All music must be used legally. You can create your own music, get written permission from the artist or sample free music from any of these websites:
Incompetech: Donation based, free music
Danosong: Pay what you feel is fair
Mobygratis: Free music for non-commercial films
Jamendo: Creative Commons Music - Video cannot exceed 1 GB
Youtube Royalty Free Audio Library
As always, our team is ready to help answer any questions you have. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or give us a call. We can't wait to see your footage!
Disclaimer: By submitting your videos to the contest, you release all materials to be used by ISA and its study abroad affiliates exclusively for promotional reasons. This includes, but is not limited to print, video and digital mediums. All videos will be credited to you when used if possible. If videos are found to not have been taken by an ISA student, they will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
Ready to Submit?
- Save entry as "Name_Title_Category_City_Term"
- Log in to the ISA Student Portal
- Click the "Video Contest" button on the left and follow the prompts
- Complete a copy of the ISA Copyright Permission Form and the ISA Waiver Release Form
- Video submissions will be considered complete with the following: Uploaded video, completed ISA Copyright Form and completed ISA Waiver Release Form
Questions? Email email@example.com
Past winners YouTube Playlist.